Author Topic: The Story of The Fallen Legion  (Read 240 times)

Pokehunter

• The Leader
  • Karma +0/-2
  • The Owner and Creator of The Fallen Legion
    • View Profile
The Story of The Fallen Legion
« on: May 05, 2011, 04:29:02 am »
A man was in the forest murmuring the same sentence over again "its all my fault, its all my fault!" his name is Pokehunter a noble and wise leader, but he didn?t think of himself as one. He thought of himself as a fool, he rushed his army in without enough training and many were lost. You see he commanded an army years ago back and there is a noble tale that is told by many people about the great Pokehunter because of course, he was a great king. He would give them plenty of food, shelter, and supplies whenever they had no where else to go. But one day, a terribly foggy day, a black portal with a light purple centre was seen in the distance. It was barely recognizable, yet everyone knew what it was... a portal to the Nether. Their stomachs dropped and they all thought to themselves "Are we really ready?",but they all new Pokehunter would make the right decision in their hearts. Pokehunter decided to go into the Nether, it was dark but light from torches and glowing rocks in the distance opened up a path. They heard fiendish noises and even saw a...a...zombie pig man type thing? Because no one has ever been to the Nether, they were all terrified by the noises, shadows and monsters. After finally fighting their way their path ended. They finally came to it ...an obsidian castle with lava pouring out the sides.

Then, a very evil and creepy laugh and then came a man he looked just like a normal man, but he had no pupils his eyes were just white and no name above his head how could this be? Then everyone's hearts stopped as they heard a faint whisper "Herobrine" in the darkness. It was Notch the minecraft god?s evil twin ?Herobrine?. Then spiders, skeletons, zombies, creepers, zombie pigmen and ghasts started appearing all around them. Pokehunter would not let this happen, he charged and killed towards two creepers, a spider, three zombies and barely injured a ghast with his swift moves. He turned towards Herobrine screaming as many of his men were being killed. He started swinging his iron sword at Herobrine, but he wasn?t quick enough. Herobrine spawned ten creepers then disappeared. the creepers blew up, but good thing Pokehunter brought some food but ..... not enough, he only had half a heart left. Some of the men fought their ways towards him and tried to get Pokehunter to the portal as fast as they could. When they were almost there the unthinkable happened, Herobrine appeared but no mobs spawned.... he was carrying a diamond sword. Two of the men ran up to defend their noble king while the other two dragged him into the portal just before Pokehunter was going to be pushed in, he whispered weakly to the men "I have failed you", they said "No you haven?t you gave us all we could ever ask as a leader and a friend?, then Pokehunter whispered again but even weaker "I will never forget you", and blacked out. He woke up a days later in the same spot he found the portal, but all that was left were two obsidian blocks.

Years later. after building shelter and getting food he was swept in a cursed life of only remembering his losses to the evil Herobrine, he would pray to Notch just to see his men once more to ask for forgiveness every night before he went to bed. Then once on a very sunny day he saw a scroll deep within a cave he found. It had mysterious words written faintly on it. He read it aloud and tried his best to say it right "sheine lok toum lanth", he murmured ?What a strange language?. then seconds later the ground shaking slightly Pokehunter yelled "Earthquake!?, but that wasn't it. The grass shaped into mysterious shapes "Almost like people" he thought. Seconds later, people stepped out of the grass but not ordinary people, his army from the Nether had risen by Notch. Then in a rough voice a knight said "What is your command my leader?" Pokehunter red eyed and tired looked up before his men and said aloud "The Fallen Legion.....our new name?". Now everyone will remember the day when the lonely king was united with the greatest army once again.

Credits to Jakp25 and Hodder99 for the story (I just edited it to make it gramattically correct and added more details)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BuffCareBear

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of The Fallen Legion
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 01:24:34 am »
Good stuff, Very creative I dig it! :D

ravenspicer

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 11:41:38 pm »
Nice story mate i love it

Jakp25

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 03:56:46 pm »
Thanks for Crediting me!

X Jakp25

flames121512

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 12:30:52 am »
awesome story

FLAMES121512

darky132

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 11:32:09 am »
WHAT IS THE SERVER IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? ???

chesse438

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 03:00:58 am »
thats pretty cool!!!!!!!!! very intresting

flash997

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 10:29:27 pm »
whats the server ip plz tell